Sunday, November 30, 2008

And now for something completely different...

Seems that if you didn't upgrade to the latest version of WordPress when they (supposedly) told you to, they dumped your entire blog. Wiped clean. Gone. Finito.

Alex, the brilliant man that he is, managed to harvest a few of my more recent posts via Google Reader, bless both their souls. And I've put them up here. But the rest is lost, so if I wrote about you and you're not on this blog now, I'm very sorry. I really wanted to import all my WP content, but it seems that will not be possible. Boo.

I guess I should look on this as an opportunity to do one of those "New Year's" things, out with the old, in with the new, and embrace my opportunity to start again.

I never was that enlightened... ah, hell, just hand me some chocolate and I'll get over it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!