Thursday, November 27, 2008

In over my head

Ok, I've fought with WordPress code long enough. Unfortunately that means y'all will have to change your links to my old blog. Right now if you go to my old blog, you'll get a lovely blank page. No error message, nothing. I can't even log in and fix the problem, whatever it may be.

Originally I decided on WordPress because our website host gave us a free WordPress license as part of our package, and because at the time you couldn't customize Blogger blogs with your own graphics. Times have changed, at least with Blogger. You CAN customize, and you don't have to be a programmer to do it. If you don't know .php and .css, don't bother with WordPress.org. Use WordPress.com, if you must. But I'm so frustrated, I'm done with WordPress altogether. I shouldn't have to waste so much time just getting my blog to work.

So, here's a new site. I miss my old content, but I guess it's time to start fresh. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!