Sunday, November 30, 2008

Q. Cassetti, Illustrator and Graphic Artist

(old post)

One of the things that bums me out about doing Art Trail is that it’s always gorgeous, the kind of weekend you want to spend in the kayak. The other thing is not being able to see everyone else who’s on the trail. This year I really wish I could have visited Q. Cassetti’s studio. She’s a graphic artist and illustrator who lives in Trumansburg.

I really love her style. I like to play with the “posterize” function in Photoshop, but I don’t think I could ever get this wonderful quality of shape and line.

Here’s a sample of her work, from her website.





Here’s Q.’s dog!



Here’s a link to Q.’s blog, and a link to her illustration business.

1 comment:

  1. wow..this is really nice! this came from a true picture right then transformed into a vector picture?

    really nice....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!