Monday, December 1, 2008

Fletcher's Vintage Trailers

Our pal Fletch buys, sells, and repairs trailers of all kinds. When we bought our cargo trailer for the studio (used from an individual), Fletch installed the brakes and gave it the once-over. We drive past his lot every time we go to my parents' house in Corning, and I try to absorb what he's got parked there as we whisk past at 60 mph. Yes, I have whiplash from our recent Thanksgiving trip to Corning... sigh.

Luckily, Fletch has a website for his business, Fletcher's Vintage Trailers, and I can go there and see what he's got for sale. The comments alone are worth the trip. Here's a sample of some of the descriptive "metadata" he's entered on a trailer he just sold:


Like I said, the comments are priceless.

I hope to own a vintage trailer someday, and I will definitely go through Fletch to get it. He's a straight-up, do-right kind of guy who will tell you exactly what you need to know and what you need to fix, without bankrupting you. Anyone with his sense of humor is the kind of guy I like doing business with, too.

1 comment:

  1. I love Fletch's wit and humor. Damned funny stuff. Hey, might want to drop a line on Toshiki and Maryszka's blog. They are still linking to your old blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!