Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Awesome Retro Shoes

My friend Ann, having seen my post about my new red oxfords, told me about an awesome store in LA that sells vintage and reproduction shoes, called Re-Mix. I've got a shopping list started...

First up, the Briarcliff. $168.00 of hot 1940's shoe! I don't even care what color.... just pick one...


Next, for a 1930's flair, how about the Piazza? ($188.00) While this neutral color might not seem like the most glamorous choice, I picture it with a dress made in a 1930's style out of brushed rayon...

I think the Deco in olive has my name on it. They're only $194.00 (below)


And ok, I know I just bought a pair of red retro shoes, but aren't these sweet? ($176.00) With my skinny heel, I'd walk right out of them. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I want the olive colored ones! I want, I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeeee tooooo!!! I love 'em all, but there's a special place in my heart for all things green.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!