Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas to Us!

Have I told you lately what a wonderful husband I have? Not only did he have the courtesy to survive his near-death experience this fall; he stayed his sweet old self afterwards!

He wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas, and my first response was, "More time with you." Which, thanks to the academic calendar, I'm about to have. He did want to know what I wanted, so I showed him. They're from Adeline's Attic on Etsy. And they're coming in the mail. Lucky me!

One can never have too many pairs of wingtips/spectators. These are cream linen and ecru patent leather, probably from the 30's. My spring and summer wardrobe will never be the same!





And what did my boy get for Christmas? Wait for it...........camera gear. I don't even know what the gizmos do, but he wanted them, so of course he's getting them. I let him order them, just like he let me order these, since I wouldn't understand any of the technical stuff.

My name is Nancy and I am powerless over my addiction to shoes.....

2 comments:

  1. Well enjoy your show addiction but more importantly the time with your darling husband. I am so happy for you both!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Joanne! This is the best Christmas ever, just having my boy conscious, well, and home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!