Saturday, December 12, 2009

White Christmas

Dare I say it? We may actually have some snow this year? I do love an old-fashioned white Christmas. And to get us in the mood, here's one of my favorite campy numbers from the movie, "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney, and Vera Ellen.



I love when they make the little diorama with the napkins... Gee, how swell!

And for my sister, her favorite number from this movie:



Aren't those dresses just dreamy? And I've always wanted sky blue elbow-length gloves! They'll go with simply everything!

Here's hoping we all have a wonderful holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. I doubt if I will see snow here, but I do remember that movie.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, my hubby and I keep talking about moving somewhere that gets MORE snow. We used to get so much more here in Upstate NY. Is it strange to be somewhere with no snow? Or have you always lived somewhere warmer?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!