Friday, January 22, 2010

She Wore a Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini....


I'm thinking an awful lot about retro style swimsuits, for someone who isn't going to be on a beach any time soon...Sigh. Here are some sweet suits from the big box click-and-bricks:


How about this cute little number from L.L. Bean? Also available in green.




This suit, also from L.L. Bean, has an interesting wrap detail.




Lands' End's raspberry colored v-neck.


Lands' End's boy-cut beauty, (back and front)





Ruched suit from Lands' End (Do her boobs look weird to you, or is it just me?)




J. Crew's ruched suit has already sold out in fuschia, so you'll just have to settle for black.




Or maybe you'd rather pick up this elegant suit from them, instead?




More polka dots! Somebody at J. Crew got the memo.
(And this one is even sub-$100, unlike all the rest of them!)




Eddie Bauer's wrap suit.




Ruching for everything! From Eddie Bauer.



Jantzen's still in the business, and they're selling this suit through Eddie Bauer.



I'd love one of each, but first I need the beach house or the jet setting lifestyle to go with them... Oh well, a girl can always window-shop, can't she?

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the green polka dot suit!

    (And I agree,her boobs look really weird!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Land's End boy cut one--highly recommended, even if I do have to stuff the bust...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Leizel, great minds think alike! I just ordered the Lands' End boy-cut suit on sale! Hope it fits...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!