Sunday, February 7, 2010

I've Got the Croup

Wow, licorice, eucalyptus, peppermint AND anise! I guess they've got all the bases covered!


Quinine and TAR? You're supposed to INGEST this?


Ok, what the heck is in Lung Balsam? Pine trees?


First two images from katwood's Bottles and Tins Set on flickr.
Can't remember where the last image came from...I've got too much quinine and tar in my system...


What IS "The Croup," anyway? I have what is most likely bronchitis. That's what I get for relaxing my handwashing regimen after Alex's wounds closed. I have no sick leave available, so I've been sleeping all weekend in the hopes of speeding the healing process. I think it's helping... I'm not coughing as much anymore. That quinine and tar sure helped!

2 comments:

  1. I like that it doesn't really help, it "helps." Old packaging kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the language they use is so funny! And the ingredients can be scary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!