Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Anna Shoub's Summer Hats: The Creations of a Fellow Hat Junkie

I love hats. I would love to own more. I specifically would love to own several of Anna's hats. Anna Shoub is a lovely milliner living and working in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, a lovely seaside town. I found Anna via her etsy site while doing a search for cloches, and discovered the rest of her lovely line as well. I just looked back through my posts and realized that I've already written twice about Anna...hope you don't mind some more shots of her beautiful hats, because I just love looking at them and arguing with myself over which one I'll buy first!

 
The "Lilly," made of sea grass, linen and vintage hankies

 Raffia and linen "Rachel," my current favorite

Anna's blog "a day in the life of a hat junkie" is always a lovely read, with pics of her hats, her house under renovation, and days on the shore with family and friends.  I highly recommend a trip to her corner of the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!