Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Talented Husband

Have I mentioned what a talented man my husband is?  The things he can do with a camera, I just don't understand. He's about to start writing a business plan for a photography business, to replace the pottery that he can no longer do full time.  He's good; we just need to figure out how to get the word out and how to get him paid for his talent.

He can make a silk purse out of this sow's ear.

You have to understand, there are NO pictures of me that I like; I think I am the least photogenic person on the planet.  I like this one.

8 comments:

  1. That is THE most awesome photo of you EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tobi. I would like to think that with enough focus and more experience, I will be able to do this with anyone, anywhere. That's the goal at least. If I can bring the individual out through all aspects of the interaction, as well as the actual photo shoot. Sometimes, the interview takes an hour, and the shoot takes ten minutes. But without that time, you can't get to know the person. Here's to new adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you. You look fabulous. Best of luck to your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous picture! Best of luck with the new business!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, LR and Una! Here's to a new chapter of our lives...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pic! My husband is very good at photography too.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture is full of personality. Thanks so much for the great advice on my blog. I'll give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Micki and hatjunkie! And you're welcome, hatjunkie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!