Sunday, November 7, 2010

Nifty, Cozy Handmade Retro Hats

Have I ever mentioned how much I love etsy? Guess it's pretty obvious by now, isn't it? Now that the weather is turning colder, I went "virtual shopping" in the Handmade section for warm retro-styled hats this week. Here are some of my favorites:

Uses vintage fabric and notions to make these wonderful hats - work with her to design your own!










Mo also makes sweet hats made from vintage chenille bedspreads!  Check them out!
























6 comments:

  1. Love these!! Hopefully I'll find one to fit my monster noggin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they great?! One good thing about buying from the craftspeople and artists at etsy; you might be able to get a hat custom-made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we really ARE style twins. I'm re-obsessed with hats again, too. I adore Bonnie's Knitting. Her hats are so pretty and so functional for winter wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ the Baroness - we are, aren't we? Except that I have a devil of a time carrying off 20's and 30's looks with my (short) height and (larger) weight... I look like one of the pictures of my Great Grandmother from the Old Country....not the least bit svelte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Nancy! I have "old country" body-type, too. I'm . . . sturdy. But, oh, those hats! Never before, have I thought that I NEED a hat, but I do believe I will need one of these for this winter. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!