Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shopping for Holiday Outfits?

I love to look at the Anthropologie site and imagine what I would buy if money and menopausal weight gain weren't issues....

So, in a perfect world, here's what I would wear for a lovely formal-ish Thanksgiving:

(Actually, with the cut of this dress, the only issue would be money...)

 I still haven't found the perfect sweater or wrap to go with this outfit.... any suggestions?




Christmas Morning?  Or Christmas Eve? This dress could be for either....






New Years' Eve - champagne and bubbles....


I can't decide between these 2 pairs of shoes.... might have to have both!


Not as close a color match with the shrug as the other pumps, but these are so perfect, I don't care!


Detail of shrug back


Ok, now for what I'll *really* be wearing on any of these given days?  A sweater and jeans.  Yup, that's pretty much it.  We don't do anything formal *ever*, so I would never in a million years have an excuse to buy these outfits.  I don't really *like* formality, for the most part.  I want clothes that totally don't fit my life!  LOL!  But that's what "virtual" shopping is all about, isn't it? 

3 comments:

  1. If only we had cause.... (oh, and money)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will not be shopping for holiday outfits, but I do love that plaid dress, it's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Alex- I know honey....someday...

    @superheidi- I really really love the plaid as well. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!