Thursday, December 23, 2010

Have a Vintage Christmas!

I just found a great collection of retro and vintage images on Flickr, "the custards" photostream.  I wanted to share some of the wonderful holiday and winter images I found there, but you should look around for images of vintage decor and housewares, as well!  Here are some of the great holiday images I found today:

Skiers graphic from a 1960's tin


Vintage glass tree ornaments.
They don't make them like this anymore.


Bunting made from vintage ephemera.



Vintage toyshop illustration.


Have a wonderful holiday, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Like the skiers. Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice resource indeed.

    Merry Christmas to you and best wishes for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the vintage items,esp. the fabric!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!