Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Infinity Dress - Endless Possibilities!

Following this tutorial and using 4 yards of red 4-way stretch jersey, I made new dress that totally ROCKS!  IT was the easiest thing in the world to sew, and you can wrap it any way you want.  I'm wearing my Mohop sandals, which you also can wrap and tie any way you want with any kind of ribbon or trim.  It's my convertible outfit!!  I need some red ribbons for my shoes.  And I'm waiting for my super-duper on-sale $40 peeptoe heels are that I found online; I think they'll actually look better than the sandals - a better, longer line for my short little legs.

Here's tonight's photoshoot:






10 comments:

  1. LOVELY! This dress is FANTASTIC! I love the photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I've seen these before, but you have found some really nice ways to tie the straps! Beautiful color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is the coolest thing ever!

    And you are one hot little number in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everybody! I haven't had much time to sew lately, and this was so quick and easy, it's like instant gratification!! LOL

    I've gotta get more fabric and make this in a bunch of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I am looking all over webdom trying to find women dressed in red for my post - and today I finally get around to heading over to your blog - and there you are! The Lady in Red! You look fabulous - and what an incredible photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was great! Love the photo shoot, you look like a professional model with an exceptional red dress, I will look at the link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dress! very inspiring. And I love the shoes, too. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, gals!
    The shoes are from Mohop. They're basically a wooden sole with loops attached to run ribbons through. You can change the ribbons and have a whole new pair of shoes! http://www.mohop.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!