Monday, March 21, 2011

Espadrilles for Spring!

Happy Spring, everyone!  I have decided that I am going to try and post once a week, so Happy Monday, as well!  Here's what I've got:

If, like me, you sometimes wish to express your inner desire to be une fille francaise, you may be excited to know that espadrilles, that most Mediterranean of all shoes, are "in" this year!  We all know what a traditional espadrille looks like...but this year's offerings in Endless Shoes' special "Espadrilles" section are anything but traditional!  Get a look at these hot modern souliers!


















3 comments:

  1. I like the Hepburns best. I have gotten quite frumpy in my shoe wear . . . I blame Birkenstocks -- they opened my eyes to how comfortable shoes can be, and I'm not sure I can ever go back to being fashionable now. Eeck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Renee, that's so funny, because I sold Birkenstocks and lots of other footwear for YEARS.... and now that I have a job where I'm NOT on my feet all day selling footwear, I want to wear heels! LOL!! But I do still have some Birks, Earth shoes, and Keens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Figures the week I post about spring shoes, we get a snowstorm! Ah, March in Upstate NY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!