Friday, April 8, 2011

Progress: The Weight Loss Incentive Dress

My hubby surprised me at Valentine's Day with a beautiful dress that I had been pining over.  I knew it wouldn't fit me right away, hence the name I gave it...I tried it on tonight.







I'm so lucky to be married to a photographer....
I want to lose a few more pounds in strategic places, but considering the fact that I couldn't even sort of zip this in February, I'm not too unhappy.  Thanks, hubby!  Now I'm ready for art openings, galas, and evening weddings!

4 comments:

  1. With a shape like that I would be smiling!! Let me know some of your dieting tips!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, you look great! And you have such a lovely figure! I'm all exclamation marks here...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks, ladies! As for diet tips, it certainly helped to stop eating ice cream almost every night! LOL. Seriously, one thing I did was switch to low or no-fat wherever I could. I also decreased my portion sizes, and I started eating a lot of little meals instead of 3 big ones. I also increased my water intake quite a bit. I do still indulge in my favorite goodies, but not nearly so often. I found that if I completely deprived myself, I would go overboard and eat too much of the things that would add lots of calories. Instead of a gooey dessert, a few squares of dark chocolate were *almost* as satisfying...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That dress looks great on you! What a wonderful husband you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!