Monday, April 25, 2011

Retro Shoes I'm Lusting After

The Rubens by Fluevog. The perfect shoe, forever and ever, amen.




I'm thinking yes!




It doesn't get much more 30s/40s retro than the Raquel, also from Fluevog.





Or would the Paris be better with 
the Weight Loss Incentive Dress?
Boy, that's a tough one... I can see being able to wear the Rhon with more of the rest of my wardrobe than the Paris, but the heel on the Paris is just so curvy...

Of course, all of this is purely academic, because I don't have $250 to spend on a pair of shoes....
Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, the Rubens.... Not only are they super cute, but they have my son's name! I'm with you though, I don't have $250 to spend on a pair of shoes. But they are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it when you take me shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to oblige, Renee! LOL

    @Wallflower - IKR? Le sigh.

    @K2 - Hurray for all the Rubens out there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!