Saturday, May 14, 2011

First Mohop Moment of the Year

Ok, so there are also pictures of the dress I'm wearing, not just to show the shoes in context but also to remind myself that I haven't been able to fit into this dress in 2 years.  Go, me!




I also wore an orange/red cardigan in the office with this outfit.  It matched the red/orange in the ribbon, and the green in the ribbon actually matches that of the dress, but doesn't look it in these pics.

I didn't get yesterday's Mohop outfit photographed, but there will be more.  If you want to know more about these shoes, which you can lace with anything you want, check out their website.  They have different heights, different types of wood, and even a thong version available!  The possibilities are endless, and I'm only just starting to experiment with the different ways I can lace and tie these!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, I've never seen anything like these shoes. How fun that you can lace them with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they great? The woman who designed them is an architect, and she got sidetracked into the shoe-designing gig! Lucky for all of us that she did. These shoes are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat!